Sunday, February 16, 2014

B U H A Y I N D I E

  
Food. Friends. Food. Fun. Plans Ahead. & Food.


 No dramas but I really love it whenever I got a chance to meet these special people. I'm happy to see that each of us are finally starting to kick off what we are planning years and years back. So, whenever there's a holiday, we make sure that it's gonna be the juiciest and the tastiest, figuratively and literally because some would come from really far and different places. Thanks to the ever-accommodating Ferrer Family for continuing at spoiling us for several years now and still we got that feeling of eating anything in the house and it's ok. HAHAHA. Too bad, Kathga's ain't around for now. We'll got it covered soon. So here it is, I hope they would still have their careers intact after this post. The photos were courtesy of Jc's cam during the Christmas Holiday. :)

































Life is A Jernih










No comments:

Post a Comment