Saturday, March 1, 2014

PNGBNGA.2014.2.3



 It's my 2nd day in Baguio and I am very thankful to the Sumineg Family for letting me stay in their abode and make me feel at home and part of the family. Also, I had the chance to meet some of my Forefront siblings which I haven't seen for months now. I have met some new faces that day as well including Rey, our new model, and Ron, who will immortalize us in a new series of head shots. You may like to visit his Facebook Page to see his vast album of photos approved by Vogue.it. So, take a look.



 

 
 


 

 

 


 
Photographed by Ronald Dulay during our Lookbook session.

  








Prayers answered. Earlier I'm praying to bump with any good friends of mine which is most likely to happen in Baguio City. 

 







Life is A Jernih








No comments:

Post a Comment