Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Ili-likha Artist Village by Day











Hey you all! I just want to share my travel photos back in Baguio. Everything was because a friend came back from Canada, Aika, whom treated us so generously. Also, I missed everyone from college specifically the people around my first-year days. I am very glad that we are all advancing with our career paths, some took further studies, some starting their business, some starting a family and a wedding this year. What makes me proud with these people also was that it all happened because of a plan, not because they just let it slipped. I must say I had a blast!


As you can see, and as you could still remember, if it happened you were reading my previous posts, I had the chance to graze Ili-likha Artist Village by day. The cafe looks so much different because you get to see all the details clearly. Also, there were some improvements as to last time, plus, all the cafes are open so we get to choose from a lot of tiny and unique kiosks inside. Check them out!































All photos from Jovele Benito.











Life is A Jernih









No comments:

Post a Comment