Thursday, December 4, 2014

G O | S E E Semi-foreman




Semi-foreman. My clothes look semi-formal to casual but with the vibe of a construction site as depicted by my background and my haggardness.  As if I am the one in-charge with the project! LOL. I can't even remember the last time I wore a vest for an outfit. The look was very early-2000's. I used to wear them a lot when I was in high school. But given that December is around the corner, why not wear them again. The weather is not that hot like that during summers but it's not definitely that cold. Just the right balance, especially when it's already evening.
And speaking of weather, a lot of weather forecast has been over the media already. Warnings were given to the areas to be stricken by the incoming typhoon "Hagupit" (Local Name, Ruby). I really wish that this one wouldn't be that devastating as Haiyan which claimed the lives of many Filipinos, mostly in Tacloban. I know through prayers and preparations, we can endure this. So, be prepared and be alert at all times and keep on praying that every body would be safe. 
Anyway, on a lighter note, let me share about my outfit today as I think about my plans and as you can see, it is still sunshiny here in Nueva Ecija as usual.


Watch, G-Shock


Vest, Thrifted
 



Shirt, Bench/
Pants, Folded and Hung
Shoes, ...



That's all for now.







Life is A Jernih









No comments:

Post a Comment