Wednesday, June 22, 2016

L.D.R. / Love Does Return


"Kung mahal ka, babalikan ka." ( If someone loves you then that someone will certainly return.) This line from On the Wings of Love, a recently-ended romantic hit television series here in the Philippines, just kept on flashing in my head the moment I started thinking of a good title for this blog post about my good friends Ivan and Jerika's wedding. The show might be the latest reference I could think of so far, especially that the couple's love story was somewhat similar to Clark and Lea's, Philippines-U.S.A-apart. Also, after hearing the thoughtful messages and inspiring stories from family and close friends about the newlyweds, I just thought that the title and references were coincidentally and exactly befitting . Lastly, the couple's long distance relationship and their imperfections just proved that they were of essence in their relationship in order for this perfect day to happen. This important event which is definitely not an absolute end, but the start of fulfilling the promise of making each day a lovely magic.





Together with me are my strong and special college block mates whom I enjoyed the rest of the evening with. I would also like to thank my dear friend, Jairus Sumineg and his family for providing home and fashion intervention on such a short notice for Phil, Mae and I. We just cannot thank you enough! <3 <3 <3

So here are some of the BTS.








Mae on a Neoprene Sculptured dress by Jairus Sumineg.





































































































Life is A Jernih




No comments:

Post a Comment