Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Arya Abra


That's right, I've been in Abra.. I know that most of you would stereotype the province to be violent and politically-controversial but give the humble place a chance. It's not happening all the time and as we can see, it only peaks during election seasons. It's nice having friends this far because it's giving me chance to know more about other provinces aside from mine. All was well during my trip. In fact, it's not my first time here already for I used to have my clinical duties here in Abra. Most of the pictures below were just around my friend's house and all the bums in between for there are few itineraries that day.


My hometown girl got a ride.

There are lots of Panciteria around.


Pulutan.






Some Abra hospitality.









Good Morning Abra. :)






Post-breakfast.


Renz is having his Masters Degree report done.

Another Panciteria the next day.



Every food in every place is just exceptional.
















Life is A Jernih










No comments:

Post a Comment