Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Best Halo-Halo for me so far


This post is about Halo-halo de Iloko found in City of San Fernando, La Union. It's my third time here already and their food is still good and authentic. I suggest that you drop by and have some break here if you'll ever be going to La Union or just crossing it. Then after a good snack which we considered as dinner already, me and my friends part ways already and I headed to the North at Ilocos Sur. I'll be uploading more pics of that trip soon.






The Fiesta Halo-Halo. I hope it looks palatable to you. I'm having a hard time editing photos here. LOL. Honestly, I'm trying hard to make it look palatable to you my readers. But it's really delicious and "sulit".






Thank God the shoot was tomorrow or else we will be finding another place to eat.












love, Sagumay

No comments:

Post a Comment