Tuesday, November 18, 2014

G O | S E E Eternal Summer









Hey y'all! I'm here again. I had just got the rest and sleep I needed since our trip to the North. Here you can see, I'm enjoying the beach wearing a crop top. I had it in my closet for a long time now since I purchased it from a thrift shop back in Baguio since the time I can't recall already. It was just this time when I finally got the guts to wear this. It's a beach, it's windy but still humid, we're there to get wet, so wearing less is a BIG YES! Well, I've seen some pieces from the men's runway for a number of times. I can't wait for the next time when I will sport another crop top again.For sure, y'all gotta be updated so keep reading my blog again and again, make it a habit and most importantly, share it all you want. See you soon again.

Printed Crop Top from a Thrift Shop


Swimming trunks from Bench


Bontoc Wild Boar Tusk Necklace from Maharlika Shopping Center, Baguio City




Slippers from a friend (I just borrowed it 'coz I have no slippers all the time)
  




That's all for now. Other photos of our trip will be my next post so keep posted. Thank You.







Photographed by Juliegrace Ferrer







Life is A Jernih








2 comments: