Friday, January 16, 2015

One-eight-one R&B





What I keep on saying always, I love Baguio for its unending surprises for people who are always into something fresh and new. I don't know if it's a good thing but the turn-over of dining and partying hot spots in the city is very quick, one day it's open, the next month it's closed or replaced by another.


And speaking of something new, I had a chance to drop by at "One-eight-one R & B" during my vacation last December. Jairus told me about it and we were very excited to try it. The place did not disappoint us. The ambiance is giving me this relaxing feeling and cool vibe, perfect for people who are seeking for something refreshing. The interiors is somewhat mimicking the greens and earthly-colors which are very abundant in Baguio City. The elements of wood, bricks and the green wall were fused together to get its maximal effect. The feeling is very raw but it was interpreted in a modern way of style. I know, that sounds like a perfect selfie! :) 

There is also a bar with a skillful bartender, a space you can reserve for your parties or meetings, a hotel on top of it called Baguio Le Fern Hotel and a menu which will satisfy the tastes of all ages. You can check their WheninManila.com feature to see how the food looks like and their review. I bet they have more money to buy and more tummy space to fill than me. LOL. Or maybe its free because they are from WheninManila.com. Anyway, as for me, I ordered this refreshing Moringa Citrus Juice which looks as fabulous as it tastes. How I wish we asked if there are complimentary food for people who will share about it online. But as usual, it's me being shy and making it complicated. I hope the next time I visit, there would be free meal and/or free hotel accommodation for us for a night or three on February's Panagbenga 'coz of this post. hihi #lawofattraction #simplewish #callout

So, the next time you have a trip to Baguio, be sure to drop by. Maybe this upcoming February for the Panagbenga 2015 celebration with your friends perhaps ? ;) See you there!


  






You can visit and like them on Facebook H E R E ! ! ! and be guided for directions.















Life is A Jernih












No comments:

Post a Comment