Wednesday, January 21, 2015

G O | S E E Notte in un malato Giunto






I have shared with you about the places I've been with these ensemble. Now, this post would elaborate it all even if it's not really necessary. LOL. I've been wanting to do layering again with my clothing because I can only do it in Baguio with its around 10 degree Celsius temperature. As you can see, I used three layers. I just wonder when will I pull 4 layers or more. Well, check my look for now! ;)





Glasses, Sunnies


Trench Coat, Onesimus

  

Inner Pull Over Long Sleeves, Giordano


Innermost Polo, Thirfted
Pants, Folded and Hung



Bag, Thrifted


Watch, Guess





That's all for now!!! 





Also, you can check my previous posts regarding my whereabouts including  Yellow Cab Technohub, Camp John Hay and The Joint at The Camp.







Life is A Jernih









No comments:

Post a Comment