Wednesday, May 23, 2012

FIVE DAY CHALLENGE Day One: Five random facts about myself.

FIVE DAY CHALLENGE :) 

Day One: Five random facts about yourself. 
Day Two: Four of your favorite songs at the moment. 
Day Three: Three of your favorite movies of all time. 
Day Four: Describe two of your favorite memories. 
Day Five: One wish you have/One thing you would change about your life

DAY ONE: FIVE RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF


1) I LOVE CHOCOLATES AND DESSERTS TO THE nTH POWER.
Tell me how can you resist these, huh???. LOL. Photo via http://www.colorflys.com

2) I AM A LI'L MONSTER
Too sad I wasn't able to make it to her tour  last night in Manila because of school. I hope Lady GaGa will have another tour for her next album. Photo of Lady Gaga's arrival in her hotel here in Manila via http://www.gagalatina.com/

3) I AM A NURSING STUDENT AND NOT LOVING IT THAT MUCH ANYMORE:'(
I really hoped I've had enroll in a Fashion-oriented course like Fashion Design instead because I think, I would understand Fashion better and would do it with more passion and less or no effort at all. Photo via http://www.zazzle.com


4. I AM A MODEL
I just started last year and I'm enjoying every second of it though not feeling the whole of it. I really hope for more projects and break in the near future, like my attitude say's I won't care whatever I wear or do just to model as long as it is technically upright. It's me photographed by Aya Monares, groomed by Charisse Fanacio and styled by Jairus Sumineg.

5. I WANT TO BE A SUPERMODEL FOR LIFE!!! :)))
I love the idea of working in New York, to Paris, to Milan, to Brazil, to Tokyo, to London and going back to New York. I think I would love that and the stress it might give me. Well, you know what they say, always dream big because no one deserves something at its less. I really don''t know how or when will I achieve this but one thing is for sure, I WANT IT and no one can take this dream away from me, even Anna Wintour. LOL. I think we could be friends because I have just watched some September Issue movie trailer over YouTube.com and I've heard her say that FASHION IS NOT ABOUT LOOKING BACK, IT'S ABOUT LOOKING FORWARD. Something I can relate with my character as a challenge-loving and futuristic person. I really liked that statement and I want to see that film ASAP. :))) Additionally, no one will pursue your dreams for you except YOU, YOURSELF, of course, with the help of God Almighty:))) Just stop setting limitations, pessimism and dream-stealers around you. :))) Photo via http://marselseitaj.blogspot.com
I have always wanted to be an androgynous model too. I love the idea of modelling both sex's wear and becoming sexless at all. That sounds a big market right??? :))) He is Andrej Pejic, the most popular Androgynous model as of the moment. Photo via http://newmadisonmodels.blogspot.com











Life is A Jernih









No comments:

Post a Comment