Wednesday, May 23, 2012

T A L E N T S O F T O D A Y featuring SUPERMODEL ROB EVANS

Photo via his Facebook account.

ALL EYES ON ROB EVANS NOW!!! :))) I just love the idea that MAJOR MAJOR SUPERMODELS like him would actually accept a friend request from me even though I'm a complete stranger to him and even exchange comments with you. I say thank you to him for accepting the request. Well, I've been a fan for a quite some time already and now I would like to share my adornment with him and additionally, we are now FB friends and I hope we would have a chance to meet each other. Well again and shame those models, especially the local ones who can't even make it a point to connect with people who helps them keep alive in the scene, THEIR FANS!!! :))) So, in the spirit of my MODEL MONDAY feature of my blog and even if it is not Monday today, I would like to share some thing about ROB EVANS. I can't wait for the next Monday to share about him.

If these datum were not wrong, according to http://www.mostbeautifulman.com, Rob Evans was born in 1988, in Oxford, United Kingdom He is a British boxer turned model, most notably known for his work with "Givenchy" for the Spring 2011 season.

Below are some of his works on modelling.

Photos via Models.com
Photos via his Facebook account.
 To Rob, I wish him all the best in both worlds.

Hope you guys like him and watch for him and his future works too. You can like his promoted fan page on Facebook HERE!!!:)))










Life is A Jernih










No comments:

Post a Comment